FOOD AND BEVERAGES
Water treatment for the food and beverage industry
The reasons that companies in the food and beverage sector to reduce water consumption and energy valorize their waste are diverse. The scarcity of water, in quality and quantity, in a water-intensive industry makes it especially important to make the most of it.
- Water cost reduction as a raw material: in a scenario of population growth and global demand for food, the costs of supplying and discharging water are expected to increase, making cost-effective solutions for efficiency and wastewater reuse.
- Increased regulatory requirements: as society and authorities become aware of the need to protect the water environment and reduce our water footprint, they promote and approve increasingly stringent regulations for industries.
- Reputation: customers and users give an increasing importance to the environmental practices of companies, so that environmental investments provide, in addition to efficiency, ‘brand value’.
- Increased demand: the demand for water for industrial purposes, in some areas with scarce water resources, often conflicts with the demand for human consumption, so companies must make every effort to make the best use of water.
- Technological advances in water treatment, which make water reuse and energy recovery solutions increasingly profitable.
Do you have challenges with wastewater treatment?
Contact us to learn more about our wastewater treatment solutions, or to discuss your next project with our experts.
For more than thirty years, PESA Medioambiente has been collaborating with several of the main companies in the food and beverage sector supplying. Our solutions include:
- Process water treatment
- Waste water treatment
- Treatment of sludge and biosolids and energy recovery
- Water reuse
- Compact treatment plants
Our treatment systems can be custom designed, depending on the requirements of each client, always keeping in mind, the optimization of the cost of water treatment and compliance with environmental regulations.
Offer of services
As a specialist in water treatment technologies with an integral vision, PESA Medioambiente offers its services in all stages of the project.
- Pilot plants and analysis campaigns
- Design and economic study
- Engineering and technical management
- Construction, installation, assembly and commissioning
- Staff training
- Technical assistance
- Operation and maintenance
Contact us to find out how we can improve your water treatment operations.
Don’t worry about your water management problems. PESA can take care of everything
For those customers who wish to outsource water treatment and sludge management and focus on their business, PESA can take on all the work related to water management. In addition, our customers benefit from our experience in project finance: together we find the most suitable solution for each case and the customer’s requirements from a wide range including rentals, leasing, water as a service (WaaS: Water-as-a-Service).
|Nombre planta||Cliente||Caudal||Habitantes equivalentes||Importe||Plazo de ejecución|
|DANONE – ALDAYA||DANONE, S.A.||260 m3/día||–||–||–|
|DANONE – TRES CANTOS||DANONE, S.A.||250 m3/día||–||335.869€||–|
|DANONE – PARETS DEL VALLÉS||DANONE, S.A.||250 m3/día||–||29.630€||–|
|EMBOTITS MONELLS-SEVA||EMBOTITS MONELLS||80 m3/día||–||179€||–|
|LECHE PASCUAL-MANSILLA MULAS||LECHE PASCUAL||150 m3/día||–||–||–|
|LECHE PASCUAL-ARANDA DE DUERO||LECHE PASCUAL||150 m3/día||28.592€||–||–|
|LECHE RAM-VIDRERAS||RAM||150 m3/día||–||–||–|
|DANONE-SALAS||DANONE, S.A.||150 m3/día||78.195€||–||–|
|DANONE-ULZAMA||DANONE, S.A.||150 m3/día||71.838€||–||–|
|DANONE-CASTELLÓ D’AMPURIES||DANONE, S.A.||150 m3/día||1.036€||–||–|