Water treatment for the paper industry
The paper industry consumes between 2 and 18 m3 of water per ton of paper, according to the effluent management system, giving rise to the need to treat the wastewater and sludge generated.
Growing consumer environmental awareness, the cost of water and energy, and increasingly stringent environmental regulations require companies in the sector to optimize their processes to increase efficiency and reduce their environmental footprint.
Do you have challenges with wastewater treatment?
Contact us to learn more about our wastewater treatment solutions, or to discuss your next project with our experts.
With a focus on cost reduction, sustainability and efficiency, PESA Medioambiente offers tailor-made solutions:
- Wastewater treatment without reuse (open cycle)
- Wastewater treatment using a zero discharge system (closed cycle – wastewater reuse)
- Energy recovery through the generation of biogas for thermal use
- Minimisation of the volume of reverse osmosis rejects made to the water as the last stage of previous reuse treatment, through the use of vacuum evaporation.
Offer of services
As a specialist in water treatment technologies with an integral vision, PESA Medioambiente offers its services in all phases of the project.
- Pilot plants and analysis campaigns
- Design and economic study
- Engineering and technical management
- Construction, installation, assembly and commissioning
- Staff training
- Technical assistance
- Operation and maintenance
Contact us to find out how we can improve your water treatment operations.
Don’t worry about your water management problems. PESA can take care of everything.
For those customers who wish to outsource water treatment and sludge management and focus on their business, PESA can take on all the work related to water management. In addition, our customers benefit from our experience in project finance: together we find the most suitable solution for each case and the customer’s requirements from a wide range including rentals, leasing, water as a service (WaaS: Water-as-a-Service).